FEATURED IINSEASONMOM-AUGUST 2012-AMANDA WEBER


Amanda with Brooke

Name: Amanda Weber

Age:  45

Current Resident of: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Children’s names and ages:  Cameron 19, Matthew 17, Brooke 19 months

Current or former profession(s):  Former VP of marketing and public relations for the telecommunications industry, currently being a stay at home mom

PREGNANCY

Were you trying to get pregnant and did you have any difficulty conceiving?

Yes, my husband and I were trying to get pregnant and thankfully did 
http://inseasonmom.org/featured-iinseasonmom-august-2012-amanda-weber/

4 comments:

  1. Amanda, you were confident while planning your pregnancy, throughout it, and now, as you're raising little Brooke. Good for you! Blessings to you and your family.

    Thanks Cynthia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this format! I wasn't over 40 when I had mine, but almost on my second, I was 38.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment. InSeason Mom also includes any woman who gives birth after 35. You're an InSeason Mom!

    ReplyDelete