OCTOBER FEATURED INSEASON MOM-LAURIE PULLIAM

 Natural conception after 25 years of infertility
Laurie with Melissa 
Name:  Laurie Pulliam

Age:  46


State of residence:  California

Child's name and age: Melissa, 16 months

Current or former profession(s):  Human Resources Manager (I quit my job when I got married in 2011, and I got pregnant 6 weeks after marriage! Now I’m a stay at home mom.)

PREGNANCY

How long were you trying to get pregnant?  


25 years!  I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in my early 20s. In my mid 20s and early 30s, I sought 

http://inseasonmom.org/october-featured-inseason-mom-laurie-pulliam/

4 comments:

  1. I'm 42 and hoping to have one more (my only is almost 18!!!) - this story gives me hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, thanks so much for your comment. Laurie's story is encouraging and confirms my belief of never allowing anyone (except God) to determine where you should be in your personal or professional season of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ISM Laurie and Baby Melissa! I hope and pray that there will be many "surprises" for other women who have it in their hearts to be Moms. EnJoy raising your daughter and your new marriage, too!

    Thanks Cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, Laurie appreciates your comments and you know that I appreciate you, too!

    ReplyDelete