Recently, I read the updated third edition of Your Pregnancy™ After 35 by Glade B. Curtis, MD, MPH and Judith Schuler, MS. I don’t read many books about pregnancy after 35 written by doctors because most of the books are filled with decade old statistics guaranteed to scare any expectant mom over 35 and to discourage any woman over 25 from thinking about wanting to have a baby.
· Tips on job-stress relief and how to deal with fatigue
· Balancing pregnancy with career and/or child-care responsibilities
· Delivering and breastfeeding more than one baby
1) Contest starts now, Friday, April 26 and ends 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday, May 11, a day before U.S. Mother’s Day.
3) If you want to enter the drawing for the updated third edition of Your Pregnancy™ After 35, simply let me know in the Comments section of this post or send me an email to email@example.com .
4) The winner will be randomly selected and contacted by email.
5) For those who have done book giveaways, please let me know if I’ve omitted any rules. Blessings to you!