"Diapering and Feeding Babies Before I Could Read and Write"

Jennifer "Jay" Clouden


InSeason Mom:  In this sponsored post, we'll look at the services of Jennifer "Jay" Clouden, owner of Naturally Born Baby founded in 1996. Jennifer, what lead you to begin your service? 

Jennifer: My family upbringing planted the seed for my future career choices. I was the first born of six children. I was privileged to literally grow up around babies on the Island of Trinidad and Tobago where I 
http://inseasonmom.org/diapering-and-feeding-babies-before-i-could-read-and-write/

7 comments:

  1. And I was looking for a post-partum doula with my 3rd pregnancy too! Very helpful to know about this woman.. thank you Cynthia!
    (I'm slowly making my way back to my blogging, lol!)
    Thnx for visiting!!
    http://www.sahmcity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to recommend me or to visit my website.. www.naturallybornbaby.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jackie, I'm so glad that you're returning to blogging. Enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, too bad I didn't know of you when I had my three babies! :) You sound like a woman who any woman would like to have around during a pregnancy.

    Best wishes to you as you continue such an important and loving occupation.

    Anita - Sept.-Oct. 2011 Featured Inseason Mom

    Thanks, Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita.. You can always direct your family and friends to my website ..www.naturallybornbaby.com.. Again thank you .

      Delete
  4. Anita, we would have ALL love to have Jennifer around when we had our babies!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia thank you ... Blessings always

      Delete