Thank You!

Peaches, Crystal Mary, Jackie, Eileen, Heather, Crmy, Helena. DP, Cynthia, Margot, Nekky, Alexandra, Yonca, Fortysomethingfirsttimemum, Mojgan, KMerriweather, Mommy Bags, Kristin, Never Growing Old, TherMo, Be Positive Mom, May, Lexie, NewMumOver40,Alfie, Dani, Lisa J., Anna, Michelle, Tracy, Lisa M., Starfish, Phinazee, and Anita.


In this season of thankfulness, I want to thank you for blessing me by being a part of my InSeason Mom blog. Your comments, following and visits have encouraged me in providing support to first time moms and women who want to become moms over 35 and 40. I honestly believe there is a Power greater than our circumstances. There is Hope. There is God!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...you're welcome! :o) Seriously, I'm thankful that I found YOU - I love your blog and posts...they provide much-needed hope and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, you know that I appreciate you, too!

    ReplyDelete