Monday Morning Inspiration

Monday Morning Motivation by Danielle is always an uplifting read. I'm following Danielle's lead and sharing an inspirational quote submitted on my Facebook page by the Gift of Miles:

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." ~ Unknown

Any inspirational thoughts you want to share?

3 comments:

  1. I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many! I usually post them on my Facebook page. My favourite one today is
    It’s good to leave each day behind,
    Like flowing water, free of sadness.
    Yesterday is gone and its tale told.
    Today new seeds are growing.
    Rumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the inspirational thought you shared about leaving yesterday and clinging to today. Thank for liking my InSeason Mom fb page.

    ReplyDelete