http://life-reflexions.blogspot.com/ for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award ! I am so excited and honored to receive this award! I’m not ashamed to admit it: this Southern girl loves to be recognized for doing something she loves!
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell seven things about yourself.
*Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
*Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
Here are seven things about me:
1) I am a bible-believing Christian.
2) I am a writer who enjoys public speaking and teaching others.
3) My favorite exercise is jumping rope.
4) I enjoy reading mystery books and watching mystery movies.
5) I find organizing and cleaning up my house very therapeutic.
6) I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications.
7) I love chocolate covered peanuts and raisins.
I wasn’t sure if you could give the award to previous winners, but I am in the process of checking. Also, one of the 7 things about myself is I enjoy reading mysteries. I love suspense. To keep you in suspense of all of the 15 blogs that I’ve chosen for this award, I will announce the winners in set of 5s, with the last of the 15 winners to be announced on Wednesday, April 27th. Drum Roll please…the first 5 blogs that I have chosen are:
1. Alfie with Reflect and Realize : http://www.reflectandrealize.blogspot.com/
2. Lexie with VoiceBoks: http://www.voiceboks.com/
3. Lisa with HopeChest Bribe: http://www.hopechestbride.com/
4. Anna with Counting Each Blessing: http://www.countingeachblessing.blogspot.com/
5. Danielle with Danielle Pender: http://bizformomsonline.blogspot.com/-
The next 5 will be announced on tomorrow, Tuesday, April 25, 2011
The last 5 will be announced on Wednesday, April 26, 2011
See you on tomorrow and thanks for participating in my suspense game winners of
The Versatile Blogger Award! Have a great Monday!!!